*BUILD YOUR OWN* Perfect Velvet Turtle OttomanChris Uphues
Have you ever seen anything more perfect? Us either.
Our version of the turtle stool was born from our obsession with those tiny vintage DIY turtle stools and our extreme love of 70's sculptural furniture. Each turtle is carefully hand crafted by Chris Uphues (with a little help from our friendly neighborhood upholsterer). Every single element, from the hand-drawn pattern on the pouf to the flick of his eyelash and the curl of his tail has been thoughtfully perfected, making this little guy exceptionally unique.
These stools are super sturdy and can be used as seating, ottomans or just as friendly pieces of art to brighten your room!
- Each stool measures approximately 16.5” x 20” x 27”
- Pouf measures approximately 9" tall with an 18" diameter base
- The pouf and matching custom center button are commercial-grade polyester velvet with a short pile and a subtle sheen
- Base is hand painted with acrylic paint on poplar wood
- Fuzzy foot pads are added to each foot to protect your floors and the turtle's paint.
- 100% Made in Chicago
- Golden sticker on the belly is signed and numbered by Chris Uphues
SHIPPING INFORMATION *PLEASE READ*
- You will receive a shipping notification via email as soon as your order ships.
- We ship these packages for the exact cost that we're charged and the price is determined by weight and size of the package.
- These are made to order and take 4-6 weeks to ship.
- Please make sure you enter your shipping information correctly.
- Pouf: Spot clean as needed with gentle cleanser.
- Wood: Damp cloth as needed.
These stools are made to be used and loved for generations, but please keep in mind, they are still hand made pieces of art so they may vary slightly and they will age over time with heavy use.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING OR DISCOUNTS OF ANY KIND. If you add a discount code to your turtle order, your order will be cancelled.